Zr2USA.com
Sign in to follow this  
Timothy

2003 ZR2 For Sale

For Sale: 2003 Chevy S-10 ZR2, 33,000 miles, excellent condition, and loaded with many extras. All work (suspension, stereo, etc.) professionally installed. Never been in the mud; i just loved the look. Please see my profile for a list of the mods. $18,500 Firm. Please contact me if you're interested at taw2t@mtsu.edu.

user posted image

user posted image

Well thanks. Yeah i did price it, and if i remember correctly an excellent condition, private party sale, comes to around $16,500 or so. And i added $2,000 for all of the extras. I know it sounds kind of high, but you can't buy a low mileage truck like this and fix it up for that amount. Thanks for your comment though.

Fair enough answer I guess; problem is most folks here got their Z's in stock or mostly stock form and set it up themselves.

Not cutting on you or the truck, I like it, just think you may have a hard time selling it here.

Any reason your getting rid of it?

Edited by AMMOTECH

REAL nice rig man!!!

I had an 01 black with the 6" in it..

Sold it, now i want it back,wish i could get rid of my blaZeR2 i would scoop yours up...

Good luck maybe i will get lucky...

Nice rig rockon.gif I have your truck set as my wallpaper.....Hopefully soon my Z will be sitting like yours.

Good Luck with the sale

Hey guys, thanks for all of the replies. Well, i understand this will be probably one of the toughest places to find buyers, but i just thought i would put it on here just in case somebody knew someone interested in ZR2s.

I haven't fully committed to selling yet. I don't know if i can let it go. Right now, i just don't really enjoy driving it because i'm running about 90-100 miles a day, mostly 3 or 4 days a week and it just rides like crap. All i think that needs to be done is to buy a new set of tires, maybe even some kind of all-terrains. The ones that are on it are just dished out and it gives the back end a little side-to-side shake.

How much better do ya'll think it would be to just put new tires on it; would it make it ride better? I just don't want to spend the money for them, and it not be any better.

And that's awesome that you set that pic as your background. I really appreciate it. That's the kind of things that make me want to keep it, haha.

I think selling me your hood will make your truck run a LOT better lol.gif

Think any of that ride isue has to do with the backspacing on those wheels? That looks pretty agressive...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.