Zr2USA.com
Sign in to follow this  
jwwaldschmidt

New Server in the works - expect downtime, errors!

As a quick FYI to everyone, I'm in the process of switching us over to a new server. It's been a rather intricate process thus far, so I've had to temporarily delete some things from the old server, let the new host move over the existing information, and then we'll re-load all the original data.

As such, expect a few errors, a little lost data from anything posted during this process, and a little downtime.

Thanks!

Woot! Nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And I just sent in the request to start the software upgrade, which is scheduled to take place at some point within the next 10 business days. Please be aware of additional downtime and bugs associated with that!

We should be back up and running! Things might be a little slow for a few days as the caches are rebuilt, so keep that in mind.

However, if you experience any issues whatsoever, please report them here with as many details as possible and I'll work on it as fast as I can!

Thanks for your patience guys.

We ran a relatively small upgrade this afternoon to the forum software, and I've also finally added support for various themes - check those out at the bottom of the page!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.