Zr2USA.com
atvspeed4

1 ton idler arm adapter

i will say this as i have on the other board,, if you have nothing positive to say you should keep your mouth shut,, yes i was banned for a week because of others that felt the need to impose negativity and this is something i wont put up with! there, here or any other place,, believe me when i tell you it is nothing special being a part of a forum of retards that like starting problems, there are a few i met and keep in touch with that have geniune knowlege and are willing to share, Casey is well aware of what went on over there as ive discussed it with him, as far as friday night that has nothing to do with a unanswered text. i reply to texts as it only takes a few second to do so... once again if you are not going to give useful and positive contribution your efforts are better spent elsewhere! dont be that guy! otherwise we can do it over here also! anyone who is curious how the install goes can contact me via a PM as i dont wish to deal with or have remarks made by trouble makers! FYI the S10 forum really isnt all its cracked up to be,, it is quite dead and there are a bunch of young kids that like to stir the shit pot and then wonder why they are under attack afterwards,, lets see how this board goes! i dont recall asking anyones opinion on weather or not the sellers communication was what the point of discussion here was, sure torqueing the item makes sense but for underlying reasons that you evidentally didnt understand,, it appears that one of these hasent been installed by anyone other than casey so the input put on the board is pretty much useless thus far. i will let you all know how it goes!

Edited by twista

i will say this as i have on the other board,, if you have nothing positive to say you should keep your mouth shut,, yes i was banned for a week because of others that felt the need to impose negativity and this is something i wont put up with! there, here or any other place,, believe me when i tell you it is nothing special being a part of a forum of retards that like starting problems, there are a few i met and keep in touch with that have geniune knowlege and are willing to share, Casey is well aware of what went on over there as ive discussed it with him, as far as friday night that has nothing to do with a unanswered text. i reply to texts as it only takes a few second to do so... once again if you are not going to give useful and positive contribution your efforts are better spent elsewhere! dont be that guy! otherwise we can do it over here also! anyone who is curious how the install goes can contact me via a PM as i dont wish to deal with or have remarks made by trouble makers! FYI the S10 forum really isnt all its cracked up to be,, it is quite dead and there are a bunch of young kids that like to stir the shit pot and then wonder why they are under attack afterwards,, lets see how this board goes! i dont recall asking anyones opinion on weather or not the sellers communication was what the point of discussion here was, sure torqueing the item makes sense but for underlying reasons that you evidentally didnt understand,, it appears that one of these hasent been installed by anyone other than casey so the input put on the board is pretty much useless thus far. i will let you all know how it goes!

No one's blaming you for anything. There's lots of very good guys on here, with a ton of knowledge & know-how. Be respectful, and we'll all get along fine. :thumbup:

Like I said in the other thread, they do that in the trucks this part is for before you have everything tight.

after talking to the guy who made the part i am sure it will be what i was looking for, ive been chasing an issue with the truck and have thrown numerous parts at it and after all was said and done the idler seemed to need attention,, the problem is the Superlift centerlink supports actually hide some of the movement of the bad idler as i will illustrate once i begin the swap, i have a video of the movement now under the truck and i have NEW centerlink support bushings SO when i am about to swap out the idler i will check movement again when the centerlink supports are not in place and it is just the raw centerlink and see what kind of movement there is. if that makes sense??

i have no problem getting along,, i am still a member on other boards dating back to 2005 , anyhow stay tuned as this part is going in soon as i need to find the issue with the truck and im pretty sure the replacement of the CL bushings, the 1 Ton idler conversion and new sway bar links and bushings should put me close to where i need to be!

No one's blaming you for anything. There's lots of very good guys on here, with a ton of knowledge & know-how. Be respectful, and we'll all get along fine. :thumbup:

THIS.

Although I think it's unfair if you were the only one on the other forum to get banned, if your posts there are any indication of what's to come, you won't be around long. You'll get plenty of sarcasm on this forum so get used to it.

Edited by rustyg

dont have a problem withg it if it is called for,, if you took the time to read the initial post made by me and how it regressed from that point on you would see they are just a bunch of 20 year old punks that evidentally didnt like getting what was dished out initially,, if the members here feel the need to add sarcasm then they should be prepaired for the same if not worse in return! that being said,, lets see where the chips fall,, i have no problem playing well with others,, but i also dont care about geting banned from a internet chat room....! there are plenty of them out there. ball is in whoevers court! GO GIANTS! the ban was for a week,, im am able to access the room again but could really care less.... and thats what i told the idiot that did the banning! now you can harp on old news from another board and stir the pot OR tend to your own business and all should be calm, it might have been unfair,, but really its a chat room not the end of the world??? like i posted in the other room,, if you have nothing good to says dont say anything!

Edited by twista

dont have a problem withg it if it is called for,, if you took the time to read the initial post made by me and how it regressed from that point on you would see they are just a bunch of 20 year old punks that evidentally didnt like getting what was dished out initially,, if the members here feel the need to add sarcasm then they should be prepaired for the same if not worse in return! that being said,, lets see where the chips fall,, i have no problem playing well with others,, but i also dont care about geting banned from a internet chat room....! there are plenty of them out there. ball is in whoevers court! GO GIANTS! the ban was for a week,, im am able to access the room again but could really care less.... and thats what i told the idiot that did the banning! now you can harp on old news from another board and stir the pot OR tend to your own business and all should be calm, it might have been unfair,, but really its a chat room not the end of the world??? like i posted in the other room,, if you have nothing good to says dont say anything!

IIRC, I was the first to reply to the thread you're refering to and I was the one trying to help. I do agree with you about how it regressed, just thought i'd give you fair warning here, forgive me...

I also want to state that I am in NO way stirring the pot of drama from another forum. Like was stated above, be respectful with your comments and others will do the same. :thumbup:

Edited by rustyg

i hear ya,, theres not much that can be said to get me down right now.. my GIANTS just won the Superbowl and i won a Coors Light leather recliner at the same time,, dont get much better than that,, its all good,, i know who the trouble makers were.. like i said,, i can get along but i wont put up with nonsense because its free to run amuck on these free forums and honestly i dont care how it goes down! robot-giants-fan.jpg

Edited by twista

Are you resolving the issue regarding a mismatch in the bolt inner diameters that twista points out in his video with this new manufacturer?

Edited by QuickSilverAWD

Are you resolving the issue regarding a mismatch in the bolt inner diameters that twista points out in his video with this new manufacturer?

No, as he posted previously in this thread after we talked, there is no issue with the diameter of the bolts. He never even tightened the bolts before posting up.

What are you looking for in regards to an update? We have sold hundreds of them since 2011. We distribute them through Synergy offroad who is a site sponsor. http://synergyoffroad.com/rt-2844-chevrolet-s10-parts-zr2-accessories.html

There are many threads on here discussing installation etc. Here are a couple:

http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/index.php?showtopic=54416#entry1018503

http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/index.php?showtopic=53436

Dumb question, Ive been out of the loop for a while and I am trying to get my scrap back in order. I dont see why it wouldnt, but there shouldnt be any issues with a nonz Blazer with a superlift 6 kit installed would there?

Dumb question, Ive been out of the loop for a while and I am trying to get my scrap back in order. I dont see why it wouldnt, but there shouldnt be any issues with a nonz Blazer with a superlift 6 kit installed would there?

Nope, many of our customers have a superlift. Going off memory, you might need to reposition the vacuum actuator if you are still running one.

i have a complete idler arm kit for sale pm me if interested

$225 shipped.

complete with bracket, frame pivot, and idler arm (moog)

lmk

brand new never installed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.