• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jmdriver

jmdriver
  • ZR2 Owner
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

Portland Oregon Area NO salt on roads her means no rust anywhere on this truck

2000 GMC Sonoma Extra Cab 4Wheel Drive with ZR2 (Highrider) package. 116K miles If your not familiar with the ZR2 Package, it is quite different then the standard S-10/Sonoma 4WD. The ZR2 includes the following features the standard ones do not.

Ladder-type Frame with modified mounting points
100mm wider track (3.9 inches wider than regular S-10)
Increased ground clearance (Approx 3" over Regular S-Series 4x4)
Enhanced front (7.25" ring gear) and rear (8.5" ring gear) axles w/ 3.73:1 rear-axle ratio
Larger wheel and axle bearings
31 x 10.50" BFG A/T Tires (Pickup), 31 x 10.50" BFG Longtrails (Blazer)
46mm gas pressurized Bilstein Monotube shocks
Rear track bar (pickup), front anti-sway bar (blazer)
Skid plates
Front/rear disc brakes (1998-2005), disc/drum brakes (1994-1997)

In addition, it has all the creature comforts you would expect. including Power windows, factory am-fm cass/CD player, delay wipers, power door locks, power steering, 4 way anti-lock power disc brakes, heated mirrors, automatic head/driving lights, 3rd door, rear jump seat, buckets, console, 4.3 six cylinder, 4 speed auto with overdrive, push button on the fly 4WD, also has a factory rear locker when in four wheel low, heavy duty floor- mats up front, power mirrors, ice cold AC, color matched canopy, Kargo Master over the canopy ladder rack that is quickly removable without taking the canopy off, cruise, tilt, sliding rear window, dual airbags with on/off switch for passenger air bag, tow package, new battery, recent oil change, tires are at least 70%. I am probably forgetting something but you get the idea, its pretty loaded with options and they all work.

It is a 12 year old truck and has a few minor issues. the key fob does not work (it is in the key fob), has a small dent behind drivers rear wheel. It also has a reconstructed Oregon title. I do not know why, was like that when I bought it, and the previous owner was not aware of the reason. I have had the truck over 2 years with no issues. I have also priced it accordingly. KBB in private party is around $6500. I have discounted the price about $2300 to take into account the title. This is a pretty clean truck overall on a scale of 1-10 I would say its a solid 7.5-8. I use it as a truck so its not a parking lot queen. but it certainly not even close to being thrashed. Interior is clean, no rips/tears etc...

For questions, please give me a call, e-mail or text
503-799-5093

Pictures on my craigslist ad here... https://post.craigsl...nage/2700792547

Attached Files

Edited by jmdriver, 13 November 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#2 datblackz

datblackz
  • Exterminated
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

thanks, most of us here are not familiar with the zr2 package

#3 N2O_ZR2

N2O_ZR2

Italians do it better

• Elite Subscribed Member
  • 26,583 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (datblackz @ Dec 17 2011, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks, most of us here are not familiar with the zr2 package

sticksmack.gif

Do you think maybe he copy/pasted his craigslist add to make it easier? idea.gif

#4 Mike

Mike

TPTHC - Connoisseur of hotels with trains nearby.

• Elite Subscribed Member
  • 19,131 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

OP- the link you posted is YOUR link to edit the ad. It's expired so no one can mess with it but be careful. Someone did that on a local site and his for sale ad became something that belonged in the "casual encounters" section. lol.gif

#5 Wes

Wes
  • "Special" GM Owner
  • 34,149 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach...

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

Link tpo the funnay!/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users