This site is, without a doubt, the best resource for maintaining and modifying your S-10, Sonoma, Blazer, or Jimmy. We have over 5,000 members that have made over 100,000 posts over the last 10 years covering everything from basic maintenance and simple modifications to badass, custom modifications like V8 swaps, diesel swaps, SFA swaps, and full truggy builds. If the information isn't already here, then it's worthy of another discussion, and the members of this site will help you figure out whatever information you seek. You will not find a more knowledgeable group of S-10 enthusiasts anywhere on the web.
This site is also a great place to meet people who share common interests with you, whether just to hang-out with online, or to meet in person. Many of us have made friendships that will last a lifetime. We have an interactive map that allows you to click on your home state to help find members near you. We also have regional forums that will help you to join some of the regional or maybe even a national meet to help you see just what your truck of SUV is capable of doing offroad, or maybe just to show off how shiny it is.
This site has the potential to save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars by helping you with repairs and modifications. There are several helpful how-to articles that will show even the most inexperienced mechanic how to complete maintenance themselves and avoid getting ripped off by local repair shops.
We wish there was a way to bring all this information to you complete free of charge, but unfortunately, nothing is free in this world. Although the people who keep this site going do it for completely free, there are still expenses that have to be paid to the host site and to the software companies. We struggle to pay our bills every month. We rely mostly on donations from our members to pay the bills and keep this site alive.
What we offer is a subscribed membership. For a one-time fee of $19.99, we offer the follow incentives to become a subscribed member.
- Your own personal avatar, which is a small picture of your choice underneath your username
- Up to 25 thumbnailed pictures of your ZR2 on your member page
- The ability to create "for sale" ads in the classifieds section
- 200 private messages instead of 50
- 5 second limit between searches instead of 120 seconds
- Special discounts with our trusted forum vendors
- The ability to enter for give-aways when we have them
- Access to the members-only area which includes minimally-moderated discussion of many topics, some of which include pictures that most guys particularly like to see
- Other things yet to be determined (if you have a suggestion, speak up!)
Please consider becoming a subscribed member today to help support this great site. The easiest way to send a paypal payment (credit cards accepted) to email@example.com. If you do not want to use Paypal, send me a PM and we can figure out something else (some members have mailed me checks).