Photo

PA3 Wheels for FREE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TexasZR2

TexasZR2
  • ZR2 Owner
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Golf, sailing, trucks, woodworking, hunting, fishing, ham radio, scuba diving - in no particular order

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

Just what the title says.  I just replaced the PA3s on my 2002 ZR2.  Tried selling them on CL with no luck.  Will give them to any forum member that will come pick them up in south Atlanta area. Yes, the center caps are included as well as all but two of the lug nut covers.  No, I will not sell / send / give just the center caps. 

(Yes, I know this should probably be in the For Sale area, but I don't have enough posts and this forum is all but dead anyway, so.....)

#2 vanr

vanr
  • Subscribed ZR2 Owner
  • 1,894 posts
  • Interests:The first Zr2 with production snorkel, RCV's, and LSD

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:04 AM

I will take them... are you in a hurry to get them picked up

#3 TexasZR2

TexasZR2
  • ZR2 Owner
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Golf, sailing, trucks, woodworking, hunting, fishing, ham radio, scuba diving - in no particular order

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

Not in a huge hurry, but would like them gone in the next few weeks of so.  Just shoot me a message here when you are ready.  

#4 vanr

vanr
  • Subscribed ZR2 Owner
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:53 PM

ok..travelling right now..maybe I can get my brother in law to pick them up sooner

#5 TexasZR2

TexasZR2
  • ZR2 Owner
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

Still interested?  if not, they are going to the recycler this week. 

#6 TexasZR2

TexasZR2
  • ZR2 Owner
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

Still have these wheels if anyone wants them.   They'll be going to the recycling center this weekend.

#7 vanr

vanr
  • Subscribed ZR2 Owner
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

Man, forgot all about these. i will be in ga in june, if you can hold, hate to see good wheels go to scrape,b but understand if you cant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users