Zr2USA.com
  1. ZR2USA Website

1. IMPORTANT Site Info.

This forum has special announcements and other important information posted from the staff at ZR2USA.

All users should read any new postings in this section, and should be familiar with all of the existing posts.

Have a comment about this website that you'd like to share with the brass/class? Tactful suggestions are welcomed, and all questions regarding this website are answered in here. Be sure you've read the "About" and "FAQ" page before asking any questions.

Are you a new ZR2USA.com member? Maybe you've been a lurker for a while and finally realized that it's a lot funner to be in the inside instead of just lookin' in?? Stop in here and introduce yourself- don't be shy! Feel free to post a pic of yourself, if you'd like (clothed, preferably). :D

Register to become a subscribed member! Help support the board that helps you!

Have NEVER owned a ZR2 before? THIS is the only way to get in.

All of the information and discussion about the Z of the Week drawing.

It's only once per MONTH now, but it's sure to be a whole lotta' FUN!! Stop in and take a look!

1. News, Rumors & Spottings

Have you seen the new Colorado ZR2 mentioned in the media? Maybe you took one for a test drive, or saw one at the grocery store? Share the article, add some pics, or share your experiences with the new trucks!

This forum is intended for owners of the trucks, or mechanics who work on them. Ask questions about the various vehicle systems, report any issues you might be having and seek out solutions.

Looking to buy or lease a new Colorado ZR2? Maybe you just brought yours home? Let us know where you're from and what dealership you worked with, and what kind of deal they cut you!

• No posts here yet
  3. S-Series Zr2

1. 233,365

1. Nationwide

"Well I was movin' down the <dirt> road in my V-6 Z, I had some mud down my crack, I had some Pepsi's in the back...

Yeah we bad...we're NATIONWIDE."

Ok, that was a *FUNNY* version of a famous ZZ-Top song. So laugh, damn it.

Hey- ya never know! It could happen. A NATIONWIDE ZR2USA.com meet, that is.

WA, OR, ID, MT, WY and of course- Alaska!

ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY

ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, WV, VA

CA, NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM and even Hawaii (Aloha!)

NC, SC, TN, GA, FL, AL, MS, AR, LA, OK, TX

I don't know how to divide it, so ALL of it- eh'?! :-p

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.