Zr2USA.com
Blackhighrider

WTB: Envoy ash tray delete

I managed to find an Envoy for my headlights, but the interior was gone... So far I haven't had any luck finding one of these. It's an ash tray delete that has 2 12v ports and a lighter in the center. Came in the Envoy Jimmy with the CD changer in the center console. I'd love to find one in graphite, but I'd take any color.

7CF282DF-54EE-47CF-9DC4-282A8D295A65_zps

475A616E-0CEE-493E-AF17-810D39C5F188_zps

Just a heads up, I'm relatively sure that these came in Diamond Edition jimmies also. I don't think they were offered in graphite in any vehicle.

Edited by eshaw

Did you grab you a set of the chrome door handles? They're a nice addition. The Envoy also has white guage needles also.

I had a couple pairs of chrome handles at one point, but I sold them. Just not a big fan of chrome.

I'm pretty sure all of the Diamond Editions came with graphite interior - and some of them also had the ash tray delete as well. It seems all of the Envoys and Diamond Editions I'm finding didn't come with the CD changer in the center console, so they don't have the delete panel I'm looking for :(

Edited by Blackhighrider

I just checked S10warehouse, they only have regular ash trays! :(

Thanks for looking anyway!

That was the first place I went also. lol They usually have what I'm looking for. I'm striking out everywhere on this thing! I don't NEED it... But now it's more of a challenge to find it. And I just want it because it's rare. lol

I searched forever to find my Envoy headlights. Now that I have them and went through all the trouble to install em in my truck, I don't even think I like them!

Hey Greg sorry didn't see your post.

Somebody on S10forum had one, the other I lucked out and found an Envoy at the salvage yard the other day. I'm probably gonna just sell one once I put one of them in my truck.

Edited by Blackhighrider

I would be interested in buying your spare if its not already claimed.