Jigg

Boondock Bumpers

30 posts in this topic

Finally an available option for offroad bumpers!

Check 'em out!

Awesome!

I wish you could use them WITH a Westin Sportsman guard though. My bumper cover is busted to hell and back from all fo the deer I have hit, but the brush guard is in good shape and I would like to use it still for headlight protection with the deer crushing potential that this bumper has.

About damn time :P

Finally an available option for offroad bumpers!

Check 'em out!

That's great. Would you consider taking a brand new still in the box cknaffle winch mount and receiver tubes as a partial trade? Just kidding.

Doak

The rear bumpers too, or only the fronts?

I hate to ask, but any Jeep bumpers? I sell more jeep bumpers than anything.

Dw

Just thought id ask. I'll look else where.

Dw

I'm just giving ya a hard all my buddies are xj guys.......lol. The problem is getting a test fit vehicle he can't sale something wo knowing if it fits......

I am not a jeep guy. I was only asking if there are any being made. I was making an attempt to help out the new guy, I could really care less.

Trust me, take his advice. Dave is a pretty smart guy...... Well, we like to tell him that anyways. :D

Trust me I'm not taking this the wrong way or anything, I don't work for Anthony but like I said the only problem is not having the jeep on hand to build the first bumper......the only way I got the zr ones done for us is I have two zr2 and left one with him for a week. I'm not doubting Dave or anything or trying to come off the wrong way, but without the jeep there for the measurements it would be hard to come up with a good looking bumper design.....

Jeeps are a dime a dozen. I feel very confident that with a little asking, you could land a loner Jeep for some quick R&D. Same goes for the pickup ZR2...which needs a new option for the rear bumper, just like its sibling, the ZR2 Blazer. :)

WTF!!!!! Damn I have been away for far to long. Couple questions if I may....1) what is the weight of the bumper? 2) are they still available(they are on your site still I see)?? 3) I known Cknaffle didn't do these (at least I'm guessing he didn't) BUT, does it use the Hidden Winch Mount at all??

Thanks

MT

Does anybody know how long does it take to get the bumper after it is ordered?

Do they make on for the rear end?

I didn't see a price listed. Did I miss it?

Yes, they make the rear bumper and yes, you missed the pricing. There are options that dictate the cost as you add or subtract them.

Are these bumpers still available for the elderly ZR2 platform? If so, does anyone have a link?

http://www.goboondock.com/

Not sure if they are doing any S-Series stuff anymore. At least they don't have any on their site.

Also worth mentioning - do some research before you buy, I think I have seen mixed reviews from them.

I have them front and rear and they are pretty stout. I've never really done any off-road testing, but they fit well. I am going to have a rear receiver added to mine, as I really need to be able to tow with the truck. I will also be routing the exhaust tip through the side of the bumper as I like the look and can't stand the logos. Also, I'm going to have some added protection put on the front bumper, as I'd like my lights and grille better protected.

My rear had a little fitment issues, but I believe this was due to the small rear end collision I had at one point. A little filing (<< 1mm material removal) of the tailgate and it works just fine.

Any pics of them on your BlaZeR?

I've still never had the bumper coated (knowing when I bought it that I was going to modify it, so i didn't want to pay extra). These are all that I have immediately on my phone. I can always get more.

post-7261-0-00424400-1473264730_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-13853500-1473264739_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-73373400-1473264746_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-13932500-1473264757_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-01793000-1473264763_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-31686200-1473264770_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-96955900-1473264778_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-54434000-1473264785_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-77211800-1473264792_thumb.jpg

post-7261-0-33291800-1473264800_thumb.jpg