ReDnekZ

New Wisconsin thread!

159 posts in this topic

Yeah I just pulled the belt and idler pulley, appreciate you texting me back too

Hey man any time! Always glad to help someone out

Yeah I just pulled the belt and idler pulley, appreciate you texting me back too

Hey man any time! Always glad to help someone out

:thumbup:

If it leaks again I'm double clamping the fucker!

now just to replace that heater hose that I foolishly thought a flushing T would stay sealed in

Hey,

I sold my Z and hte new owner was not a wrenching kind of guy and was not interested in spares so I thought i would offer them up locally before I ebay or craigslist the lot. I am going to offer it up as a garage cleaning package for one money.

1 new aftermatket right front fender painted undercoated (I did not think it fit right so I bought another only to find out it was not the fender)

1 blue tailgate has some paint bubbling starting on the bottom but solid metal yet if you catch it now

1 right rear flair been raptorlined black

1 right far rear fender to bumper flair raptorlined black

2 front wheel bearings (hubs) replaced during front end rebuild (working fine when removed)

1 black gas door with hinge

2 perfect stock tail lights

4 Aluminum aftermarket wheels faces need refinish but straight and true now curb rash. Pics are just to show style with OEM lug nuts

See my gallery

$250 CASH takes everything

email oldhouse@toddah.com (since I sold my Z I don't frequent the board anymore)

Edited by Toddah

If I wasn't doing a SAS I'd be all over those wheels

Time to bring this thread back from the dead! New(ish) wi member here, whassup everyone?

Snowy! Too bad you weren't on here earlier in the year/last year. I used to go down to Madison all the time.

Damn. I joined back in the spring when I had my 02 Z but I wasn't nearly as active on here then as I am now. Probally because that one was mostly stock... The one I'm working on now is a 98 and definitely needs some TLC. Picked it up in new Holstein with a bad tranny for $1k. Threw a $250 junkyard trans in it and now it's my daily driver!

Hey guys, new here from green bay. Got an 01zr2 and a 96 2wd under the knife getting a vortec 5.3.