Mr. Z™

DOMED stuff.

41 posts in this topic

:cheers:

Soon I'll order a bunch of the little SS bowtie over lay for the side and back of my Z :)

How about a carbon fiber domed over lay for the autotrac switch panel, the head light switch panel, and the Rear wiper panel? :wave:

What's an "autotrac" switch panel?

I LOVE that Metallica domed decal!

I'll have to put an order in at the end of the week for one.

What's an "autotrac" switch panel?

061d_1.jpg

1-color domed ZR2 decals, OEM style. Size is 1.5in x 3in. Shown in BLACK (with shadow), printed on CLEAR vinyl ( so the background will show through whatever you put these on).

Other 1-color options are available...email me and let me know what you want.

$6 shipped for TWO

DomedZR2OEMStyleBlackClear.jpg

DomedZR2OEMStyleBlackClear2.jpg

Same decals, shown in blue and red.

DomedZR2OEMStyleBlueClear.jpg

DomedZR2OEMStyleRedClear.jpg

hey Rog,ever thought of doing the domed ones for the door sill plates?,what more of a compliament to our ZR2,than one of your decals,everytime we get in them!!!! and also how about some ZR2USA domed decals for licsense plate frames..now that would be cool!!

Yeah, I'll look into making some domed door sill overlays soon..as well as door handles....

Here's the 3-color "badge" decals domed. They are app. 1.25in x 9in, and are $35 shipped for a set of THREE.

I can customize them for you with other colors, etc. Just let me know. Shown with "brushed chrome" vinyl; red; black outline.

ZR2BadgesDomedBrushedChromeRedBlack.jpg

Although the following pics show these decals, the ones in these pics are NOT domed. But just to give you a general idea of what they might look like on your Chevy ZR2 or BlaZeR2:

PIC-

PIC-

PIC-

PIC-

WOW. Those badges look amazing!! WOW! Would they be able to come with CF instead of the red? :)

WOW. Those badges look amazing!! WOW! Would they be able to come with CF instead of the red? :)

Thanks!

Sure...but CF on black?? :ugh:

I wouldn't recommend dark on dark...but that's up to you. :P

Thanks!

Sure...but CF on black?? :ugh:

I wouldn't recommend dark on dark...but that's up to you. :P

Yea I had thought about that.. It might look good with the brush aluminum like the lettering. I'll have to think about it for a bit :)

Rog, how well do you think these domed decals would hold up on some valve covers? 5.7l zr2 badges would be awesome, but I'm wondering about heat... :Idunno:

Shouldn't be a problem. I ran this domed overlay on one of my bikes for an entire summer with no problems:

My2006LightningXB9SXDomedSkullEmblem.jpg

cool, I'll have to play around with some ideas. :idea:

Hi,

Could you do a domed brushed grille emblem with black outline and black ZR2? If so how much shipped?

AL